The President, Chairman and Council of the Air League are delighted to announce the Honours and Awards Reception will be held at St James’s Palace on Thursday 30th May 2019.
The Air League Honours and Awards Reception is a unique occasion within the aerospace, defence and security industries’ calendar where leaders and professionals can network whilst supporting the Air League’s aim of increasing diversity, proficiency and interest within these sectors and the work undertaken to support disadvantaged young people and disabled veterans.
The Reception is also where major awards are presented and scholarship winners receive their certificates in the presence of sponsors, family and friends.
- This is a strictly members only event (plus guests)
- Air League members applying for tickets MUST have joined as a member prior to 1st April 2019 to be eligible to apply for a ticket.
- Any ineligible applications for tickets will be rejected
- Individual or corporate members wishing to attend the reception should complete this application as soon as possible but not later than Monday 13st May 2019, after which changes and additions cannot be made.
- Sponsors and Winners of 2018 Air League Scholarships/Bursaries will receive a separate email inviting them to the Reception as guests of the League, they will also receive apersonal access code to apply for ONE complimentary ticket through this website, they may also purchase any additional tickets for personal guests they may wish to bring with them
- Guest names and address
- When filling in the names of your guests and addresses, please ensure they are the same as those on the form of identification you intend to use for admittance to St James’s Palace
- Security arrangements at St James’s Palace
- Those attending will be required to produce:
- Air League Admittance Card
- St James’s Palace Admittance Card
- Two forms of identification
- One of which should be photographic (e.g. Passport)
- One with an address (Drivers’s Licence, Utility bill or bank statement)
- Failure to bring the correct identification may result in guests being refused entry to St James’s Palace by the Metropolitan Police Service.
- On the successful completion of this form, vertifcation of membership (if applicable) and payment, guests will be sent two Admittance Cards.