The 2022 Innovators’ Global Challenge
In association with
The Air League and Sustainable Aviation have launched a brand-new competition and are calling for entries for the 2022 Innovators’ Global Challenge to support the industry in delivering its sustainability ambitions and realising net zero emissions by 2050 (NZE 2050).
The competition is open to those in full or part-time education aged 16 or over. Sixth form, college, university students and apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Can you help transform the global aviation industry and develop a solution to help reach NZE 2050?
We’re looking for novel, original and implementable proposals that can help accelerate the global aviation industry’s ambitions towards achieving NZE 2050.
This year’s challenge has five category, and you can select one of more of these to work towards.
Why should I enter?
- The opportunity to present your proposal at two international aviation industry sustainability conferences in Autumn 2022 and Spring 2023
- A one-week industry engineering placement with one of the Air League’s Corporate Members
- A fully funded flying induction course to help offer an all-rounded understanding of the aviation sector
- One year’s individual membership of the Air League
- Expert lead support in developing your pitch ready for presenting
Learn more on the categories available below.